PICTURES & THINGS

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Slots Paid Off!!!

I can hardly believe it..I came back from Louisiana with some money. Grief..I love to play the slots, but lately they have been so stingy on their payouts! This trip it was a different story. I am so happy that I think I will go back!

We left the beach early, as we just got sick of rain. From July 2, when I set up the Beach House weather station, it rained over 7 inches. That is nice for the grass, but sorry for getting out on the deck. We spent 3 days inside..looking at the raindrops. Then the trip to Louisiana, and while I was gone, it rained another 5 inches. Yikes. One thing for sure, the grass is green. (and to think we almost set out sprinklers the last time we were down)

My Grandson and his wife are heading for Texas. Just in time. His birthday is July 21, and if I get to see him around that time, I will give him the birthday card that I stuck some of the winnings in!!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!!

He will be happy. But, he always is. He is a good person.

I am off to San Marcos, for dinner, so will cut this short. The OUTBACK is waiting! We meet with Jay's Marine buddy from WWII. We try to meet about ever other month, now, as both our soldiers are getting older, and it is nice to see them get together and speak of "remember when".
Our nation is better because of Veterans. They have given so much. Some give more than that.
God Bless our troops, and God Bless our Vets..and God Bless our President Bush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home