PICTURES & THINGS

Monday, April 17, 2006

417

Today is April 17, 2006. Back in 1974, Jay and I met today. We were playing golf with a dentist friend of his. The dentist was also my daughter, Debra's orthodontist. I hope I spelled that correctly!!! We met on the first hole of the old Austin Country Club. Bobby and I beat Jay and Joe, and I figured that was that..but not long after, Jay called, to ask me to dinner. I guess the rest is history.

We named our ranch The 417, and enjoyed the country for 19 wonderful years. Circumstances demanded a sale of the ranch, but I have never forgotten the fun we had out in the Hill Country.

We are lucky. We celebrate two Anniversaries. One today, and the other the day we were married. This has been a wonderful life, with a wonderful man. 32 years today. Wow! He must be a Saint, to put up with me for that long!!!!! Love you Jay!Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Happy 417 Nanny Nan and Jay. We love you.

Holly and Greg

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty close to yours, huh? We love you guys, can't wait to see you! nn

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home