PICTURES & THINGS

Monday, April 03, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS TO HOLLY AND GREG

Today is a special day. Holly and Greg have been married 2 years. So much has gone on since they met. Greg in Qatar twice, Holly in the Army, and retired. They moved from North Carolina to Tampa, Florida. What a change! They have had a great time with each other, and how good for Greg (and Holly) that they met.

We got to know Holly pretty quick. She came to Austin, and we talked, and laughed (yes, we laugh a lot) . We met Kim, Holly's sister, who lives in Texas. Nice people!!! I think Greg and Holly were meant for each other.

Holly wrote on my blog that her kitty is nice, too. I think what she was trying to say is better than Kat....hahah! I bet their kitty is nice. We all love our pets!

Jay joins me in Congratulations on 2 years of marriage. Does it seem that long? Well, maybe to them, but it seems pretty short to me!!! Love you guys! nn
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home