PICTURES & THINGS

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!!!! \m/

Tonight’s the night!  I am not kidding!  We will find out who is the nations best football team for 2005 in a few hours.  

I woke up this morning thinking This time tomorrow, we could be National Champions”.  It was a fun way to wake up.  I wonder if the football team woke up thinking about that, too?

I already believe we have the best team.  Usually, when you are very familiar with a team, you know all the imperfections, all the places where someone could exploit you.  Normally, I am worried about Texas really being as good as I think they are.  BUT, this year is different.  The only problem, I just really don’t know how good USC is.  I know they are good..but are they really really good?   Are they able to shut down the Longhorns?  

I don’t think so.  I think they will score, too..although we both have really good defenses. So, with that said…I will predict Texas will win 37-28.  I won’t delete this, even if we win by much more.  

Austin will be rocking tonight about 10:30….The tower will be completely Orange, and a big Number one has already been planned, I am sure.  So…Thank you Longhorns, thank you Mack Brown!  What a season you have given us.  We came early, stayed late, wore orange, and yelled !!!     That’s what it says to do!!!!

\m/   Hook ‘em Horns!    Play your best.  Go Horns!  \m/

……………………………………We are proud of you! ………………………………    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home