PICTURES & THINGS

Friday, November 25, 2005

Congratulations to the Texas Aggies!!!!!

Wow!  What a game!  Texas and Texas A&M …  The Longhorns were very lucky to come out of College Station with a win.  Texas did win 40-29.  It was a lot closer than the score.  They outplayed us for most of the game.  They have a really good team.

My thinking is…had they played with the passion they did today…played with the intent that they had today … played #15 earlier, we might have been the ones chasing them for the Big 12 South Championship.  Wow again.

All Aggie fans can be so proud of their team today.  They played with Aggie Pride, and I know there weren’t too many that thought they could play with Texas.  The stands were dotted with Burnt Orange.  It is kind of like the OU game in Dallas…very rarely would you see Burnt Orange in the Red section!  Likewise at A&M.  See, that is a game that would have made you smile if you hadn’t sold your tickets to the Longhorn Fan that sat in your seat !!!!

We have some friends in Beaumont, Texas that are B I G  (did you see that was written really   B  I  G  ?????)  Aggies.  I mean BIG! …I also got an email from him jokingly asking us not to beat his Aggies too badly.   I jokingly sent him a message that 56-14 was my prediction.  WAS I WRONG!  But, a victory is a victory.  We are 11-0.  Going for a record 12-0.  Then, perhaps 13?????

Congratulations to all Aggie fans from one BIG Longhorn fan.  I do recognize  talent when I see it, and your QB is a keeper.  Burnet is proud of him, I am sure.  The defense gave Texas’ offense all it wanted.  Somehow we found a way to win.

We have to look ahead, now, to the Big 12 Championship.  Probably Iowa State, as Colorado lost today to Nebraska.  What a conference!  What talent.  What fun!

Vince, you can come back and win the Heisman next year.    Perhaps all things happen for a reason!  

Hook ‘em Horns.  And for Joe,  Gig ‘em Aggies!  (Just this once).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home