PICTURES & THINGS

Monday, October 31, 2005

ANYONE ELSE FEEL SICK THE FIRST HALF?

I have watched a lot of UT football games in my life, and Saturday’s game was probably the most emotional one I can remember.  I was really hoping we would shut them down the second half…WE DID… I was hoping we would lead by the end of the 3rd Quarter..WE WERE…and then the rest is history.   You have to give Oklahoma State a lot of credit.  They played us as hard and as well as anyone for 2 quarters.  They will win a lot of games under this coach.

I sure enjoyed seeing Vance Bedford. (an old Longhorn player and now OSU defensive coach)  I have never seen such pained looks on any other coach’s face.  He worked hard, and it look as if they couldn’t make any mistakes.  Everything fell into place.  But that was the FIRST HALF.  

The  Longhorns look like winners, and with a little luck, we can be in the Rose Bowl again.  I know Baylor will come out like OSU and try to spoil our dreams.  They want to take it all away from us.  I for one, will yell as hard as I can, and NOT let them take anything.

We will go to Waco Saturday.  Hook ‘em Horns!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home