PICTURES & THINGS

Thursday, September 15, 2005

WHAT CAN ONE SAY?

I haven't posted to my blog since all the activity surrounding the hurricane that hit Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. That was about as bad as it gets. The warmth that everyone has displayed for the people who had to relocate to Texas and other states has been just wonderful.

So typical of Texas people. (I cannot speak for other states who helped)

We were called FRIENDLY from the time the Indians roamed our plains and hill country. I have nothing to add to this except I hope this is a new beginning for everyone. Perhaps those that were stuck in a "way of life" can burst into a wonderful new life in Texas, as a beginning, and then carry that new enthusiasm back to their cities and home state.

I believe this will be the "good" that comes from something so horrible. You just cannot describe the situation, unless you are there, seeing it and smelling it.

God Bless all the people who are involved, with rescuing and volunteers everywhere. Thank you...thank you...thank you. God help those who lost so much. I hope we can also help you in some way, to begin again. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home