PICTURES & THINGS

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Computers that are SICK, are sickening!

Whoopee..I got my computer back. It has been at the hospital for over 2 weeks. I won't tell you what kind of computer I have, and I won't tell you where I took it...but after 16 days, they told me it was dusty. DUSTY? THAT is what was making my computer restart itself at least 2 times everytime I tried to get on the Internet or send email. I would run my antivirus and the computer would stop the program ..this sounded like a worm or a virus to me. What do I know??? Obviously, nothing.

Have you ever heard of dust stopping a computer cold? You have now. I won't go back to the place that "fixed" the little darling, as I waited for 20 minutes before I asked if it would be better for me to come back another time...Oh, she said..did you come just to pick up a computer? I can help you.(Grrrrrr) I was trying to be "nice" (that is not always easy for me) I grabbed my computer, and left. I am not sure I even said thank you..I might have, I just don't remember. The computer was under warranty, so I got off cheap...BUT, I won't go back there again. Unless of course, I can't find another place to take weird acting machines.

I am, nontheless, very happy to have my little pal back here where it belongs...at home, gathering dust. I will try to stop dust from coming close to it again.

OK..I am back, no one reads these anyway, so I am talking to myself. At least I listen, and don't say "huh?" every sentence. That's another story.

Football is about to start, and I am really ready for the Longhorns to take the field, and take the National Championship come January 1st in the Rose Bowl. Go Horns!!!! Hook 'em Horns! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home