PICTURES & THINGS

Saturday, July 23, 2005

07 or 007? New Tropical Depression arrives...


Does anyone watch the Hurricanes like I do? There is ANOTHER in the Gulf. I cannot remember a year that we have had 1 hurricane a week. We have had Arlene, Bret, Cindy, Dennis, Emily. Franklin in the Atlantic, turning East, as I type, and tropical depression 07...gathering strength in the Gulf of Mexico, as I type.

What is going on? (PICTURE) Bolivar Lighthouse near ferry landing.. Here is where many were sequestered during the 1900 Hurricane that did so much damage, and killed so many on Galveston Island, and Bolivar.

Living on the coast has always been a "crap shoot", but this year is more like a "Turkey Shoot" ... One of these nasties will come our way, I fear. Being between Galveston and Beaumont, we always have a chance...

We have another 3 months of storm season. Stay tuned. While I pack to go to Austin. I never said I was brave. Just try to stay ahead of trouble, if I can. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home