PICTURES & THINGS

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

WHAT? ANOTHER BIRTHDAY? wow

I think I just had the nicest birthdays I have had in many a year…It was so much fun.  My daughter and her husband came in from Plano, my son and his friend, my granddaughter and her friend, and my other grandson.  My only sadness was my oldest grandson and his wife couldn’t be here.  He is a little busy defending our country, and his wife is learning how to be a nurse!  

Aren’t birthdays fun?  Even if you do get a year older.  For some of us, that is pretty nice. Well, This is just a short comment tonight, as I am tired, and and I am heading for bed.

Thanks to all who called and made this such a special birthday.  God Bless you all!

4 Comments:

Blogger موقع وظفني said...

اسعار التكييف

5:45 AM  
Blogger موقع وظفني said...

مهارات اتخاذ القرار

5:56 AM  
Blogger شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض said...

صحي جمعية السالمية

6:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

شركه تنظيف منازل خدمات تنظيف بارخص الاسعار والعروض خدمات مميزه واعلي جوده شركه معنمده ولديها عمال ذا خبره عاليه جدا اتصل الان بنا نصلك فياقرب وقت شركه تنظيف منازل بالدمام شركه تنظيف منازل بابها خدمات البلدين متوفره لدينا بافضل الاسعار واحدث المعدات
عمال تنظيف بالدمام
شركه تنظيف افران بالدمامA

شركه تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام
شركه تنظيف منازل بابها
شركه تنظيف افران الغاز بابها
شركه تنظيف مجالس بابهاا

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home