PICTURES & THINGS

Thursday, January 05, 2006


Yahoo! Whoopee! Shucky Dern, we are NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! There have been good games over the years, but I believe this one is the best!!! Vince Young is just a great person, and athlete. Thanks to him, our team came up a few notches. We were close, for a few years, but his is the Dream come true season for the Longhorns.

I could write a book on how proud I am of the Texas Longhorns, but it has been said and written 10,000 times today by better �describers� than I. What a game..what a team, what wonderful National Champions the Texas Longhorns are!

I think we will go over to Texas Land and Cattle and celebrate our win.

Hook �em Horns!

P. S. Vince, if you leave, good luck always. If you don�t, let�s win another one!!!!
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home