PICTURES & THINGS

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

At least I think it has. It has been lovely for a few days, and today was 81 degrees. That has a feeling of Spring. Someone asked us the other day "Why do you like Spring?" I think it is because WINTER IS OVER!!! I just do not like Winter weather. If I had a choice of 32 or 92, I guess I would pick 92 without thinking!

We are going to play golf tomorrow. Finally. I haven't played in a month. Cold, wet and windy weather with the cold made it impossible for me, a warm weather person, to go out and ruin myself swinging..or trying to!

We went over to San Antonio, Lackland AFB to see Geoff. He was happy to see us. I think it might have been the computer and sprint card, but I am not sure. We had a nice visit, and didn't get away until 5:15. He was going bowling that evening, and we had to get down the road toward Austin. San Antonio at 5 means lots of traffic. In Austin that equates to lots of time. We headed down 410, and got to I 35 so fast I couldn't believe it. Jay said we need to send Austin to San Antonio to find out how to move traffic. We got back to Austin, and stopped at Brick Oven for Pizza and a pitcher of beer.

Since today is beginning of Lent, we had to feast ourselves! It was a nice Monday, and I am so impressed with Geoff's attitude. He is so professional, and says it is because he represents his country and Air Force whether he is in or out of uniform. By the way, Monday was a holiday, and since he is doing so well, he got to put on a T Shirt and tennies for the first time since December. I know he enjoyed that!

We are saying goodbye to February with a smile on our face! Hello March, and can summer be far behind!

Thinking of Greg and Holly. Know they will be apart for a long time soon. They are in Italy, and learning Italian...I think! I have a program that translates into Italian. I will put a sentence in this post for them. (In Italian, of course!!)

Stiamo pensando voi entrambi e che speriamo che il bambino sia bene ed iete divertendo insieme. Il email quando ottenete una probabilità e noi li amano...Nanny and PawPaw

God bless them all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Li amiamo anche e pensiamo voi spesso pure... il 7 settembre siamo la data dovuta e tutto sta sembrando grande secondo i medici!! Ancora mantenendo le nostre barrette attraversate!!

Arreviderci!!

Agrifoglio e Greg

11:40 AM  
Blogger ATexasFan said...

Hey, you are the one in Italy, not me! hahah! Lucky program can tell me what you said! Glad you are doing well, and Keep those emails and comments coming! We miss you. Hope all is well with GWYii..nanny

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home