PICTURES & THINGS

Friday, August 18, 2006

FOOTBALL AND TEAM USA BASEBASEBALL

Football is in the air in Austin, Texas! We are the National Champions, and it is evident that everyone in Austin is excited about that! Vince is gone. We start anew at QB, but alas, we have two pretty good prospects, and some great ones coming in next year. We should be ok. I hope we can play our best on the 9th of September. Number One Ohio State is coming to town. Number Two Texas will be waiting!

Summer is slipping away so fast. I think it is because we have so many activities, and the days and weeks just fly by. I have been fighting an allergy cold for 2 weeks, and it is getting old. I am now taking some medicine! I know, better late than never!

Things are rolling along with Geoff back in Plano, waiting to hear from the Air Force. Greg is settling in San Antonio for his Medic studies, Holly is near, so he can see her on the weekends, when he gets a few hours away from Ft. Sam Houston. Brit is going to College soon, and will be busy with her studies. Jake was just part of the TEAM USA baseball that won it all!!!! They played in Cuba last week for the championship. I wonder why it wasn’t anywhere on TV???? I didn’t even see any write ups about it in the paper. Shame, shame! Anyway, Congratulations to Jake and the whole USA Baseball team. You did us proud. I think I am going to get a baseball with all the players signatures on it...would be nice to have.

I am trying to find a countdown clock for my blog that will show how many days, hours etc. to Football…I am hoping I can find one soon!!!!!

Hook ‘em Horns, and let’s have another great year! Good luck HORNS!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have your baseball with all the team USAs autographs and a UT football Pez, i found a bunch of the UT pez at the 7eleven next to our house in fort worth so i bought all 7 of them that they had left for holly and you and mom, etc..... miss you!!! love you!!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home