PICTURES & THINGS

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

KEYS FITZGERALD


A short story, by Keys Fitzgerald



I am a boxer. I came to my new home about a month ago..they chose me out from several puppies in my mom's litter. She was a good mom and always took very good care of me. I loved her, and although I was happy to be riding in a car to a new home, I was sad for about 10 minutes, thinking of my family I had just left. Then I think someone petted my head and talked to me in a very nice voice..then, I guess that is when I became theirs!

The new home is pretty good. I get lots of attention, and there is another doggie in the house. Her name is Zoey. She is a BIG boxer. She is a little over a year old. I know I will get to be bigger than she is, because my feet are very large.

I have learned so much since I began my life with John and Jeff. They have a nice house and a nicer yard for little pups like me. I can run and run and never get tired. I like to jump on Zoey and show her I am going to be boss. She lets me do that, because she is nice, and she lost her pal L.C. not long ago. (I think she is happy to have a little buddy to play with)

I was named after a friend. Keys Fitzgerald. Now, that is a beautiful name for a little boy like me. I hope I live up to the name. He is a nice man, and has just gone through a very hard 2 years. I am named after Keys and Joan, it is sort of a tribute to a fine gentleman and lady. I also know that when he sees me, and how cute I am he will feel so proud, and so happy that I have been named after him. I will try to be a good boy, and a better big boy, one day soon.

I am probably the luckiest dog in Texas. Maybe the world. I don't know much about the world, but I know I am sure loved and cared for. I am learning PawPaw now... look at the picture. (that is Zoey) my hero, my best friend, and teacher, taking her biscuit from John, and I am next..I learn fast when food is envolved!!!!!

Well, enough about me. I have to go now out in the yard. Things to explore, and things to do. I am such a little explorer! I think I hear someone coming in the door...yipee....run run run!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home