PICTURES & THINGS

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Prepaid Legal Business

I am in the midst of building a group of very intelligent and savvy Associates. I find the more I look the more I see. It has been such a great experience getting to know a lot of new people, and at the same time, making a difference in people's lives. More on that, later.

I just looked, and I haven't written my soldiers in Afghanistan in quite a while. 4 weeks. I guess I am the worst pen pal, package sender in the world. I try to do something once a month, and I am going to do this week proud...packages and letters! I have one of their email addresses, so I can correspond with him pretty regularly.

Oh thank heaven, for our soldiers!

We are finally drying out a bit. The beach is doing much better, although the ground is still squishy...Austin is ok..3 whole days without moisture! The news told of 22 days in July where the day had some, or a lot of rain. That doesn't leave many sunny days.

Getting ready for football..it is all over the news, and it gets so exciting this time of year, to hear, and watch the different teams I love to watch. Tennessee, now, because of Vince Young. How dumb was Houston, keeping David Carr, and passing on Vince? Now I ask, where's David now, and how great is Vince going to be???? Houston just never impressed me with their sports..because of ownership mistakes.

Well, more later...gotta get. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home