PICTURES & THINGS

Thursday, January 20, 2011

AND THE JOURNEY CONTINUES

Feels like I have been a weak and no energy body a long time. Chemo knocked a bunch of stuff out of me, and hopefully a bunch of Cancer Cells, too. Now I am into Radiation for the first week. Tomorrow will be my 5th treatment. Saw the Dr today. He just told me after the first 3 weeks things get interesting... hahah I think this whole process has been interesting.

I cannot complain. I am making it through, I think.. and have had very few side effects. The Neuropathy is the worst. It tends to throw your balance off, limits what your legs can do, and getting up and down the stairs is a real effort. I was told to take deep breath, hold it a few seconds, and release while walking up. It does help.

I sure had a long life of health, and last May that sort of came to an abrupt end. I hope to one day regain my strength, play some golf and get out with the wind and the sun!!!!! That is my goal.

Cancer is a pit. But, believe it or not, killing cancer cells is my biggest goal. That will be a happy day if they can tell me down the road I am free..

And the Journey continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home