PICTURES & THINGS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

PLEASE HELP THE HOSPITAL!!!

We are trying to help John get to his goal to help the Children's Hopsital. PLease read below, and go to the link. Even if you can only donate a few dollars, please help with this noble cause! Thanks so much!! ATF

From John:

Thanks to my friends and supporters, I've already raised $825 toward my goal of $3500 for The Children's Hospital Courage Classic. We have only 70 days left!

A few weeks ago, I sent out an email to tell you that I will be riding between 150 and 210 miles in The Children's Hospital Courage Classic in July. But that's nothing compared to the challenges many of the children will or has faced. See my page for the Courage Classic http://www.couragetours.com/2010/john

A friend of mine told me that they were not going to be able to donate this year because they did not have enough money. Maybe you feel the same way? Let me try to break this down in a simple way. The amount I am trying to raise this year has nothing to do with how much you give. It is true that I have an aggressive goal but that does not mean that you have to give hundreds of dollars.

If every person I knew was able to give $5 dollars, we would be able to reach my goal. I say "we" because when you give, you become part of what makes a difference. The reality is this...no amount is too small. Not to give anything is too big. $5 dollars is giving up a Starbucks fancy coffee, Some can give more; if you can, please help me. If you can only spare a little, your sacrifice will not go unnoticed. A young child receiving help will be in part because of you.

This is the link to my page: http://www.couragetours.com/2010/john
If you don’t want to give online, you can use this form to submit a donation: http://www.couragetours.com/atf/cf/%7B87e66499-4099-49f9-8648-f7c16ea08835%7D/DONATION%20FORM_2010_OFFLINE.PDF

I need your help to reach my goal. You can check out my Courage Classic Rider page to see why this ride means so much to me. The Courage Classic starts July 31. I'll be riding 157-210 miles through Summit and Eagle Counties, including climbing Vail and Fremont Passes.

Your support will help me climb those hills and push through the muscle burn that goes along with it. But more importantly, it will help the parents and children whose lives are touched by The Children's Hospital http://www.couragetours.com/2010/john

Thanks again for your consideration,


John

http://www.couragetours.com/2010/john

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home