PICTURES & THINGS

Saturday, June 06, 2009

JUNE 6


This is a special day in my life. My daddy died 21 years ago today. That was probably the saddest I have been in my life. I still think of him everyday, and try to live my life in a way I know he would approve and be proud. He was a great man, and a loving man. He was born in 1900, and lived a long an fulfilling life. Giving his services when asked, and loving his country. He received many honors in his lifetime, and never let anything change him. Ed Warren was my hero, still is. He was a beautiful teacher of life and it's implications. I love you daddy.

Today is also 65 years since D Day. I thought it odd that D Day was 1944, my dad died 44 years later, on that very special day in history. Thank you all veterans, and men/women/children who gave everything so I could live a free, and wonderful life, in a free and most wonderful country in the world. We won't forget you, ever.

God Bless them all, God Bless our beautiful America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home