PICTURES & THINGS

Monday, December 01, 2008

TEXAS DOESN'T RUN UP SCORES


Thank goodness I am a Longhorn Fan. Being anything else would just not be right. I am so proud of our Longhorns. They won 11 games! Yikes. That is really good. I know we could have had 12 wins, we lost, so, OU will be going to the Big XII Championship game. Missouri and Oklahoma were both beaten by Texas. I just don't know who is going to win this game. Problems for OU...if they don't win by 60 everyone will say they aren't as good as they were the past few weeks.

If Missouri were to win the game...OMG! Bob Stoops did all that for nothing. I didn't watch all of (or many) OU's games, so I can't say for sure, but I bet Sam Bradford never left early. Of course he didn't. The other night with 35 seconds left, they just HAD TO SCORE AGAIN...most would have taken a knee with 13 point lead .. I am so happy Texas doesn't grind their opponents into the dirt. At least not with the first team.

We have to play everyone or most everyone again...even if you NEVER play the teams again, you don't want to humiliate any of the players from other schools. Not for anything...Not EVEN the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. Thank you Mack Brown for such a great season. Congratulations on 200 wins. Just a beginning. HOOK 'EM HORNS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home