PICTURES & THINGS

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My computer crashed. Not because of any virus � no, no..nothing that simple. I installed XP Pro over a home edition, and suddenly, everything went haywire. I am sure that was what happened. I had to send my computer away to a DR. and I am on a desktop computer now. I am not looking forward to programming all the things back into my laptop. It might not ever get exactly like it was. I am going to try to cut down on programs. (I seem to like all of them, and the computer is not geared to take so many)

Lots of things have happened..and I guess I could cover most of them. We have played several football games, and won them all. I was particularly happy with the way we beat Oklahoma State. We have had problems with them for many years, and we took care of them on Saturday. We venture to Manhattan, Kansas to play KSU on Saturday, and IF we are to keep our BCS standing we need to beat them handily, also. That is sad, I think, because you not only have to win to stay high in the BCS, you have to KILL your opponent. That isn�t right. But, I, unfortunately, don�t make the rules. Shucks.

Our weather has been interesting. Hot, cold, warm, hot. It is going to be 88� here in Austin, tomorrow. This is good, because we are going to play golf. I don�t like to get out when it is COLD!!!!! We will have a lot of fun tomorrow, as we play a scramble, and that is always a lot of fun for me�my game is not trustworthy (actually, it never has been) and I like to depend on my teammates. It makes you have a less stress game!

We will go to San Antonio to help Greg celebrate his graduation. He is a MEDIC now. His life in the Army will begin a new turn about 3 months from now. I will get into that later. Congratulations Greg..so happy you are moving on.

We have been down to the beach once since September. I had to go fix my weather station. I was unhappy when I got there..the Internet was unplugged. Oh well..it was fun to be there. I think I will go with my sister-in-law in December. She goes to a breakfast with her old pals, and then we head to Louisiana for a day of SLOTS! Yeah!!!!! I am getting about ready to go, now! It usually takes me about 2 months or more after a visit.

The elections were disappointing�but hey, The Republicans need to work hard and figure out what to do to get BETTER!

That is all I am going to say about last night�s victory for the Democrats. Other than, congratulations. I know you are as happy as we are sad�it is now your turn to do something. Quit all the criticism, and do something.

We love you Gregory, and so happy you are such a fine man. (Holly, we love you too)
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home