PICTURES & THINGS

Monday, November 27, 2006

32 YEARS AGO TODAY

Today is somewhat of a record. Someone staying with me for 32 years! I didn't even stay around my parents for 32 years!

We were married at St. David's Episcopal Church, November 27, 1974. At 4:00 P. M. we said "I do" and hoped we would have a few years together. It has been a short 32 years. We have both grown old together, and I cannot imagine my life without Jay.

John and Jeff took us out to lunch at Macaroni Grill. Yummy! And tonight we went down to the Austin Club for dinner. What a nice day we had. Thanks John for remembering!!!! (you always do)

Thanks, Jay for all you do, and all you are! My love forever!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 32 years. I didn't realize you and Jay had been married that long. Time flies, doesn't it!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home