PICTURES & THINGS

Friday, June 10, 2005

THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!!

We are in for a great weekend. My daughter is coming to Austin, my son will be here...my grandson Geof, my granddaughter Brittany, and my Granddaughter-in-law (Greg's wife) will be here, too. Wow..with all of us in one place, it is liable to be FUN! Brittany has a birthday the 17th, so I bet we sing to her before the weekend is over.

Holly is here from Florida, to visit her mom in Gonzales, and is tripping over to Austin, to be with US. We will have some fun with her, as she is a real lady. We didn't know her when Greg married her, and we were wondering what he had done...???? But, we are sure proud of her, and glad she is in the family. Welcome, Holly...Love you!!!

Well, I guess this is long enough. We will take time out Saturday evening around 6:00 to listen to the Horns in Oxford. We might email Gregory and tell him "Hook 'em !" as he went a year to Ole Miss. Sorry to beat his old school's team! That just happens sometime. More later..WITH PICTURES!!! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home