PICTURES & THINGS

Monday, June 06, 2005

Honoring J. Ed Warren

Long ago, I had a really great daddy. He was busy a lot when I was growing up, but he always had a kind and wonderful way about him. I remember he would thow the baseball around the yard, after a hard day working..spend the night out in the yard with us, and always had a nice smile to share. Sometimes when I was really bad that day, mother would send daddy into my room to "grill" me about what happened. He was pretty easy compaired to mother. But....

He was strict. Oh my gosh.. but he was fair. I guess that is the best thing you can be as a parent. I learned a lot about life from him. He was here 88 years. I still miss him. He died 17 years ago today. His birthday was June 9th and Father's day was always the 3rd Sunday in June. June reminds me of him. ALWAYS!

Love you daddy, and RIP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home