PICTURES & THINGS

Monday, September 01, 2008

GUSTAV the GREAT!


We are watching the weather closely. OUR beach house isn't very far from this area, and I am interested in Wednesday weather, as I leave on an airplane! I don't like to fly, so it will be interesting.

One flight, a few years ago, my husband told me to look out the left window..(it was sunny and bright) as we took off I peeked at the RIGHT, over Morris Williams Golf Course....he was correct, look left...it was dark, and lightening and...well, I looked out the left window until we got out of that area!!!!

These hurricanes are so unpredictable. They can figure pretty close, but those storms have a mind of their own. Let us hope no one is hurt or worse, today and beyond.

Mississippi is being blown around as I type this, and I guess we will have this for a few more days.

Come on Gustav....get outta here!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home